Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Growing Up

It never stops amazing me how my daughter is growing and turning into this amazing kid who is trying so hard to be independent. She is saying new words everyday, trying to put on her own clothing, climbing on and off chairs and couches... It seems that with every passing minute, my "kid" is learning something new and growing up before my eyes. I know...I know...she's only 16 months but she went from cooing to smiling to giggling, pointing, singing, walking, running and dancing all within a blink of an eye. Part of me wants time to slow down, stand still even, so that I can embrace and hold on to my little baby forever, while the other part of me is getting a kick out of watching her grow into this cute kid who will eventually grow into an amazing woman. Wow! I feel so fortunate, so blessed, so lucky to be a mom to this precious little being who has changed my life forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Mindfullofme Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones